<3

I could not even begin to explain what I felt when I first saw this.

Truly unexpected, and will be forever cherished :)



I've never expected a gift made so painstakingly, and it touches me so much. The thought alone is golden. Coupled with a masterpiece, it becomes something so valuable, it would be impossible to gauge it's worth.




Just as the meteor showers that come so seldom warm my heart.




And as the moon that exudes a luminescent aura once in a while touches my soul...

This gift will always be a precious possession, which will always remind me of you :)

I love it, but I love the giver much more <3

Thank you so much Yuna. You never fail to leave me speechless *hakapz*


1 judgments:

  Praveen

March 29, 2008 at 3:24 PM

your blog looks great and i add some funy things in my blog please have a look
http://www.funymail.blogspot.com/