Last night ended this morning

Had quite a swell time last night with the OINK family. Truly there was never a dull moment, but I guess that comes naturally with these friends of mine. This is most probably the last time I'll be out in a while, so I made the most out of it. Sayang at sumama ang pakiramdam ni Bossing, pero theres always next time ^^.


It was all well worth it, every damn second...

It took 32:48:13 for this....



to become this...



Awesome XD

Its not everyday that I go out with the special people in this life of mine, so despite the ridiculous overtaking of capitalism at our designated establishment, I had fun <3

(Lots of lurve to these peeps, according to seating arrangement from my left)

Yuna, Chongman, PiaPiaDulce, Papa Vic, Zorro-Lee, Anak, ZackMan, Kebs, GSP, Kurdapyo

Thanks guys, this won't be the last. Pag sumahod na ako after 100 years, LALABAS TAYO!!! XD

By the way, here's how my night/morning ended ^^



Nothing beats Mcdo's Hot Shocklit to get the crazy out of ya.

Then an upset stomach to drive you nuts once more. XD

0 judgments: