Egg-loggin

Happy Egg Day. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Started the day by waking up at 11 am with no food in sight. Quite an unholy morning, i thought to myself.

I was up all night waiting for 3 a.m. Some childish superstition involving something trivial. Nothing big, really.

Got a decent haircut at mom's suking salon, from a DUDE named KATE (yep). The cool thing was, for less than HALF the normal price, I got quite a good cut. Not impeccable, but good. Worth the 60 pesos, I must say.

Got some garb for Tuesday's graduation and a little something I promised for Pia and Pau-chan. Yes, yes, I only get to shop for nice clothes if something special comes up (That's like 5 times a year, including birthdays T_T). I'm glad people fail to notice that I wear the same thing over and over again (or do they? O_o).

Attended mass, then had dinner at Yellow Cab (stomach still aches, GAH!). A nice Egg Day , overall. Once again, HAPPY EGGSTER!

Can't wait to graduate...

Coz after I graduate, I'll have to wait...

0 judgments: