Whippity Slip

For twenty years, much has been evident in this blurred field of vision. The bewilderment offered by uncertainty, even more by the unknown. Forever cloaked in a mysterious enigma of sugar-coated taffylike bittersweetness. Scrumptious goodness masking the acidic core of rage and despair.

Forever have I yearned for the transcendence of mind offered by much time dwelling in silence and solitude, steadily listening to the wind. At times a violent gale, though overlapped by the calmness of a summer breeze. The wind merely blows upon my soul, causing nothing else but a slight chill.

For a score have I been aware of everything, keen in almost all senses, my mind in perfect rhythm with every single thought, bubbling endlessly into a parallel universe.

For once, I honestly don't get it.

0 judgments: