I will rip your heart out and set you on fire.

Provoking me to kill with relentless prejudice? Alrighty.

Its your awareness without action that peeves me the most

Its right in your blurry, squinted field of vision
You already see the true feelings and blatant exclamations of affection
You already see how that heart beats faster around you...

Yet, how do you react? Lets see.

Playful banter and seemingly humorous teasing
Quite cute. In your own dysfunctional mind
You are an abomination

How long do you plan to masquerade with this unknowing persona?
Will you continue to break the one heart that constantly warms up to you...
the one heart that leaves everyone else in frigid winter?

Yes you will. Just because you can.

Confidently, you charm, cavort, and feign that same innocence
You keep a beautiful soul waiting in vain
As many times as that line has been said, you have denied the obvious

Death is one thing served from above
One thing not delivered by man

Lucky you.

I fear not your capabilities
I fear not your intellect
I fear not your companions
I fear you not

Your aesthetics disgust me
You are far from perfection
You are the dirt I tread on

When the time comes that you finally break that beautiful soul in my presence
Vengeance will come swiftly
I'll see you in hell




Asshole




0 judgments: