Could it be fate?...

I received a text message from one Dr. Decena asking if he could call me. Weird and random...

Later on, he followed up with yet another text message, asking again, clearly stating that he's at his vet office awaiting my reply. Still weird, but not so random anymore...

Soon enough, I got the call...just weird.

Dr. Decena (supposedly): Hillo?
Me: (short pause) Moshi Moshi?
Dr. Decena: Ahh...Attorney Macaspac ni? Dito aku Bet opis.
Me: Ahhh ehh...
Dr. Decena: Attorney?
Me. Ay, sorry ho, wrong number.
Dr. Decena: Ukie.

Indeed, that was a wrong number and quite an awkward conversation...yet intriguing...and still weird.

Who is this Attorney Macaspac, and how are his digits uncannily the same as mine? Where could these people be? Were they using code names? Did they have breakfast? Why the hell did I say Moshi Moshi? What does NI mean? (sorry, no orientation to other dialects)

These were a few questions going through my mind...when it hit me...not weird anymore, bro.

Maybe I REALLY was Attorney Macaspac yet not fully aware! Maybe I'm not really who I think I am and have another name...

like Gardo.

Yeah...Gardo Macaspac...attorney at law.

Random afternoon. A reason why I fell asleep...now thats weird.

0 judgments: